EU/EC Declaration of Conformity for CE Marking
Aliso Viejo, CA, USA
declare under our responsibility, that the following product:
Brand name: Activbody
is in conformity with the RADIO EQUIPMENT DIRECTIVE (RED) 2014/53/EU (Old EU R&TTE Directive 1999/5/EC)
and the following harmonised standards and technical specifications have been applied:
HEALTH and SAFETY (R&TTE article 3.1a):
1) IEC 60950-1 Information technology equipment – Safety Part1: General requirements
2) CB Reports to IEC 60950-1:2005 (Second Edition), AMD1:2009, AMD2:2013 (IECEE CB SCHEME)
3) EU GROUP differences according to EN 60950-1:2006/A11:2009/A1:2010/A12:2011/A2:2013
4) EU RF Exposure Report according to IEC 62479:2010
RF SPECTRUM AND EMC (R&TTE articles 3.1b and 3.2):
1) EMC: R&TTE article 3.1b: EN 301 489-1 V1.9.2 (2011): Electromagnetic compatibility and Radio spectrum Matters (ERM); ElectroMagnetic Compatibility (EMC) standard for radio equipment and services; Part 1: Common technical requirements.
2) EMC: R&TTE article 3.1b: EN 301 489-17 V2.2.1 (2012): Electromagnetic compatibility and Radio spectrum Matters (ERM); ElectroMagnetic Compatibility (EMC) standard for radio equipment; Part 17: Specific conditions for Broadband Data.
3) RF spectrum use: R&TTE article 3.2: ETSI EN 300 328 v1.9.1 (2015-02): Electromagnetic compatibility and Radio spectrum Matters (ERM); Wideband transmission systems; Data transmission equipment operating in the 2,4 GHz ISM band and using wide band modulation.
4) RED directive: EMC Delta Testing: EMC EN 301 489-1 V2.2.0 (2017-03): + EN 301 489-17 V3.2.0 (2017-03): ElectroMagnetic Compatibility, article 3.1(b) of Directive 2014/53/EU
5) RED directive: RF Delta Testing: ETSI EN 300 328 v 2.1.1 (2016-11): Wideband transmission systems; Data transmission equipment operating in the 2,4 GHz ISM band, article 3.2 of Directive 2014/53/EU
1) Certificates from the manufacturer are made available for each manufacturing build, indicating that all products and components delivered to Activbody Inc., as part of manufacturing builds, meet the requirements of the RoHS Directives:
2011/65/EU (RoHS 2) and 2014/1 to 2014/6/EU, 2014/8/EU to 2014/16/EU.
2) RoHS Testing was successful, done according to standard: Annex II of the European Union Directive 2011/65/UE + 2012/50/UE to 2012/51/UE + 2014/1/UE to 2014/16/UE + 2014/69/UE to 2014/76/UE + 2015/573/UE to 2015/574/UE+ 2016/585/UE + 2016/1028/UE + 2016/1029/UE
Note: “UE” is equivalent to English “EU”.
Signed for and on behalf of: Activbody Inc.:
(name, function) (signature) LEO GRIFFIN, CEO
4 September 2017