EU/EC Declaration of Conformity for CE Marking
Aliso Viejo, CA, USA
declare under our responsibility, that the following product:
Brand name: Activbody
is in conformity with the EU R&TTE Directive 1999/5/EC
and the following harmonised standards and technical specifications have been applied:
HEALTH and SAFETY (R&TTE article 3.1a):
1) IEC 60950-1 Information technology equipment – Safety Part1: General requirements
2) CB Reports to IEC 60950-1:2005 (Second Edition), AMD1:2009, AMD2:2013 (IECEE CB SCHEME)
3) EU GROUP differences according to EN 60950-1:2006/A11:2009/A1:2010/A12:2011/A2:2013
RF SPECTRUM AND EMC (R&TTE articles 3.1b and 3.2):
1) EMC: R&TTE article 3.1b: EN 301 489-1 V1.9.2 (2011): Electromagnetic compatibility and Radio spectrum Matters (ERM); ElectroMagnetic Compatibility (EMC) standard for radio equipment and services; Part 1: Common technical requirements.
2) EMC: R&TTE article 3.1b: EN 301 489-17 V2.2.1 (2012): Electromagnetic compatibility and Radio spectrum Matters (ERM); ElectroMagnetic Compatibility (EMC) standard for radio equipment; Part 17: Specific conditions for Broadband Data.
3) RF spectrum use: R&TTE article 3.2: ETSI EN 300 328 v1.9.1 (2015-02): Electromagnetic compatibility and Radio spectrum Matters (ERM); Wideband transmission systems; Data transmission equipment operating in the 2,4 GHz ISM band and using wide band modulation.
ADDITIONAL RoHS COMPLIANCE:
Certificates from the manufacturer are made available for each manufacturing build, indicating that all products and components delivered to Activbody Inc., as part of manufacturing builds, meet the requirements of the RoHS Directives:
2011/65/EU (RoHS 2) and 2014/1 to 2014/6/EU, 2014/8/EU to 2014/16/EU.
Signed for and on behalf of: Activbody Inc.:
(name, function) (signature) LEO GRIFFIN, CEO
22 March 2017